V.I.P. SESSIONSVerve improvement plans
“The system isn’t something you bring to the business. It’s something you derive from the process of building the business.”
~ Michael E. Gerber, The E-Myth Revisited
A business improvement plan
for very important people
One of the most common problems we’ve found business owners have is knowing they need to clean up the way their business operates, but not knowing where to start. Without a clear pathway for action, this highly important part of growth is often dumped in the too hard basket. Sorting out business procedures ends up being like the diet that business owners always say they will start “next” Monday.
The solution is always found in mapping out a clear pathway forward in your business, to establish the specific action steps that will make the biggest difference in the shortest possible time.
The smartest thing to do is work out where the lowest hanging fruit is. Do you know the fast actions you could take right now to give you the biggest bang for your buck? Many business owners don’t, so they never get started. That’s why we’ve developed Verve Improvement Plan, and today we’ve want you to know that you’re invited!
How does it work?
- We set up the V.I.P. session in Zoom
- We map out your entire customer journey, from before your prospect knows you, right through to when they become a raving, referring fan
- We identify the specific gaps in that journey that are costing you time and money in your business processes
- We eliminate the overwhelm by responding proactively to clear operational bottlenecks
- You take away specific Do-It-Now action steps to grow your unique business
What do you get?
- 6-8 hours of business process mapping done remotely in Zoom
- Personalised one-to-one consulting tailored to your unique small business
- A crystal clear, birds-eye view of your business through the eyes of a qualified, experienced consultant
- A stream of specific, practical action steps you can take towards business workflow development now to clean out your business
- Insights into the opportunities that have been sitting right under your nose but you’ve been too close to see them
- Guaranteed satisfaction. If you don’t think the session was overflowing with value, you will get your money back, no questions asked
“Spending just a few hours with Kerry Anne mapping out my business showed me exactly what I could do to plug some of the gaps that were leaking time and money in my business. I left the session with practical action steps to implement straight away. Following Kerry Anne’s advice will give me back the time I need to focus on profit-making activities in instead of being tied to low-level admin tasks that don’t give me the returns I need to move forward.”